Monday, July 11, 2011

192/365

Bray is in need of a haircut. I know it. I'm not in denial or anything, but I don't want him to look any older than he is. I know there is at least one other person in this world that understands! And a sure fire way to make a kid grow up 5 years in 5 minutes is to give him a hair cut. So, I'm putting it off a little longer.

20110711_Bray Bray Long Hair_0014_web
And here is another favorite. Every other problem or disappointment in my life seems to disappear when I look at this little guy. He is so full of possibilities.
Bray's Long Hair

9 comments:

Jennifer Gammon July 11, 2011 at 3:13 PM  

Such a sweet picture!

whippetmom July 11, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

oh that last one. swoon. :)

Misty July 11, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Love the innocence.

karren July 11, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

That is just the most adorable little face. he appears to be so happy and sweet! Don't cut yet. Nothing is cuter than a little guy with curls.

Sara July 12, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

Lovely photos of a gorgeous little guy! Love his smile in the second one. My son at 5 still sports the long haired look from time to time. I'm always shocked at how much older he looks when I cut it. Plus it's so difficult to get him to sit still so I put it off.

Tracy July 12, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

Just love that first shot of his sweet curl. I totally understand!! Luckily this time I don't have to worry about a cut for a long time with my last, she's a girl ;) So long hair all the way ;) Cute shots!!

Amy July 12, 2011 at 11:51 AM  

He's so sweet. I always put off that first hair cut as long as I could too.

Sarah P. July 12, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

Leave it long...it looks adorable. We didn't cut our sons hair until they were around 1. I loved it long...it was so cute.

Megan July 12, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

Courtney has your back, for sure :) She still yells at me every time I cut my boys' hair!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP