Friday, July 8, 2011

189/365

Legos have taken the back seat to match box cars in Ben's world. He called me over to look at his cars all lined up on the hearth today. He said the "hot" cars were in one line and the "cool" cars were in another line. I noticed some blue cars were in the "hot" line and I asked him why. He went on to explain that blue flames were hot as were red and orange flames. And that green and gray and black were cold. The boy listens when he wants too! Now if only I could find a cure for his selective hearing!

189/365
And another cute one.
20110708_Ben Arranging Cars_0026_web

1 comments:

Megan July 11, 2011 at 1:03 AM  

I think selective hearing is a requirement for all males :) It's so fun to watch how kiddos brains work!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP