Wednesday, July 6, 2011

187/365

Today we are hanging out at the house and getting a few things done. I did do my Fly lady assignment from yesterday, today...but, I'm easily distracted. Look who caught my eye! 

187/365

And I ordered some more things for MY OUR bedroom makeover. Brent is very particular about our bedroom decor. Ends up he only likes what I like....we are a match made in heaven, I guess. It is exciting to see a little progress around here!
And I know this B&W conversion is a trend, but I'm digging it (for now anyway). And I like playing around in PS so I can learn new things. I always save my "normal" edit so I won't kick myself 10 years from now.
20110706_Bray Bray Sitting_0005_edit_BW_web

6 comments:

karren July 6, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

He has the sweetest happy look here. What a gorgeous little boy he is becoming.

Valeria July 7, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

Oh I love the second shot. Your b&w is amazing

Amy July 7, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

I would be easily distracted by that sweetie too. Adorable!

Amanda Norton July 7, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

Wow look at his sharp eyes in the first one and the perspective is awesome in the 2nd.

Yay on riding arrangements.. I will try to bring an extra carseat so I don't have to detach and reattach one... I am sooooooooo LAZY! :)

Megan July 8, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

Aww, Brayden :) Yah, I think G's eyes were kind of a steely blue gray before they went brown/hazel. It's tough to remember though... blends in with those sleepless/ fussy first months. Hehe

Kristin July 9, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

Brayden is so seriously adorable, no wonder you can't get anything done around there! I'd just want to snuggle him and take pictures of him all day too! I think B/W is timeless but I save my regular edits too just in case, but I can't see how the color shots could be any nicer or more dramatic than these lovely conversions.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP