Monday, July 4, 2011

185/365

Happy 4th everybody! We had a great time at my parents house. They got the kids a tire swing horse to play on and it is a big hit. I even took a spin on it, and I can see why the kids love it! we grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, and nothing says the 4th of July to me like homemade ice cream. Yum!

185/365
Here are a couple of Bray's first 4th of July! I sure love my little chub!
Bray 4th of July

Bray 4th of July

Well, I had a few more pictures to post, but my battery died again before I had a chance to get them off of the camera. I never had a chance to fully charge it. I'll catch up tomorrow with those along with the other posts from the weekend. Happy 4th!

Snuffy my "brother" or my mom's dog.
Snuffy

And a hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 comments:

Tracy July 4, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Happy 4th!! Love that horse swing photo!!

Kristin July 5, 2011 at 2:37 AM  

I love the red, white and blue on the horse swing! You couldn't have planned that any better for today. Happy 4th to you and your beautiful family.

Carrie July 5, 2011 at 6:44 AM  

All are wonderful photos, but I must say, that last photo is stunning!

Amanda Norton July 5, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

That first picture of D is the cutest thing ever. I have got to get one of those swings!!!

Amy July 5, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

These are great! Love the tire swing one!

Misty July 5, 2011 at 4:14 PM  

These are all terrific! That swing looks like a blast!

Megan July 5, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

That tire swing is super cool! Happy 4th (a day late) :)

Kara July 5, 2011 at 10:43 PM  

What a precious 1st photo! It's perfect! Focus, subject, composition.. I'm dying to find a hummingbird, I've never seen one in the city. And "chub?" What a cutie!

Valeria July 7, 2011 at 12:07 AM  

How cute is that swing shot. I love it.
The hummingbird...perfect shot.

Barb July 9, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

That horse swing looks so fun. I wonder if they make them for grown-ups;-) Absolutely love the shot of the hummingbird. If only someday I can be half the photographer you are I will be happy!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP