Sunday, July 3, 2011

184/365

Nothing like a picture taken at 915pm for the 365! Nothing going on here but sleep on part of the kiddos. I was able to sneak in Ben's room, turn on a lamp and snap a few pictures without so much as a stir. He looks so sweet and peaceful cuddled on his blanket. Beaver is in there somewhere too, I'm sure.

184/365

Today we spent with Brent's family. We had a nice day and the kids got to spend a little time with their sweet cousins.

And this was my backup plan for the 365 until I decided to charge up the battery at 9pm. Ben had so much fun with the photobooth app that came on the iPad. He was laughing so hard (as I was a laughing at him!). Who thinks of these things anyway! If you want to hear your kids laugh, sit them in front of the photobooth!
Photobooth

4 comments:

Megan July 5, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

Well aren't ya'll just the cutest? hehe :) I have photobooth on my macbook, I've never played with it though. Isaac would probably love it!

Jennifer Gammon July 6, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

This is so funny!! I have it on my Macs too and have only tried it out once. My boys would love it too!! Great idea!

Amy July 6, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

LOL! How fun! My kids would love that. Sweet sleeping picture.

Valeria July 7, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

I was laughing hard as well. I need to get that and have some fun with my son.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP