Friday, July 1, 2011

182/365

The kids have started playing hide and seek together. I love it. Mostly because they are playing together and being sweet. I joined in this morning so I could get a few pictures. Ben gets a little frustrated because Delia always hides in the spot where she found him. That makes for a not so challenging game of hide and seek for him!

182/365
And here are a couple of Delia counting because it is so funny. This girl isn't cheating! I think she is on number 8. She actually got up to 24 today without skipping any numbers. Go D!
Delia Hide and Seek Counting
Woops, I forgot to websize these....I'll fix it later.

11 comments:

Misty July 1, 2011 at 4:01 PM  

lol. Fun times!

Amy July 1, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

These are adorable! Love the concentration in the last one.

Tracy July 1, 2011 at 5:16 PM  

Ohh, those concentration ones are just fun! I love her peeking out of the door. My boys love to play hide and seek as well. Such a fun childhood memory for me!

whippetmom July 1, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

SO cute! Gavin loves to play hide and seek- and Ellie is not good at it at all...lol I LOVE the last two!

Megan July 2, 2011 at 12:04 AM  

How cute! Wow, 24!! Isaac can make it to 20, but routinely skips 15. I think the fif- part just totally confuses him. Hehe :)

Valeria July 2, 2011 at 12:13 AM  

I do too love the concentration. I also love how you process your b&W.

karren July 2, 2011 at 12:41 AM  

These are priceless...and I love that she hides where he hid. LOL! Too funny!

TOLIVER FAMILY July 2, 2011 at 1:21 AM  

luv the way you captured this

Amanda Norton July 2, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

That's J&E's favorite game lately! I love it. Bob and I hide with them :) Go D on 24!!

Kristin July 3, 2011 at 3:33 AM  

What a great way to have fun and capture great moments all at the same time! BTW, your B/W conversions ROCK!

Barb July 9, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Both girls hide where they find me when we play together! Such a fun game!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP