Wednesday, June 29, 2011

180/365

Please tell me where the time is going! Bray looks so darn big in these. Not just in size, he is totally a fattie, but he looks so old. He is 7 months young today. He has outgrown the bumbo, pretty much outgrown the swing :(, he can sit up for a bath, pushing the weight limits of his car seat...I think it is time to retire a few things for good this time. It is a little bitter sweet, for sure. OH! And out of nowhere, he started attempting to make a "B" sound while I was taking these pictures. You have no idea how relieved that makes me feel after going through a consonant sound void infancy with Ben. 90% of kids who receive speech therapy are boys :(

And thanks to a friend for recommending Mum Mums, Bray l.o.v.e.s them! And it makes my life a little easier at meal time too. Score! That is originally why I got the camera out...and then I got this little gem!

Bray is a curious little monkey. Not sure what Sannie is doing, but he looks like he is enjoying himself. I feel like he is doing a tad better today. Sanford rarely looks anything more than pitiful, but I think he is feeling better today. I even spotted him on Herschie's couch.

180/365

Looking sooo 7 months old today.
20110629_Bray High Chair B sound_0047_web

Showing off his only tooth.
20110629_Bray High Chair B sound_0055_web

Trying to make the "B" sound. Hopefully soon he will succeed with some babbling!
20110629_Bray High Chair B sound_0061_web

5 comments:

Amy June 29, 2011 at 9:29 PM  

Oh goodness. He's just adorable. I want to squeeze him. Love that first one too!

whippetmom June 29, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

oh he looks too grown up! We loved MumMums here too. so much less of a mess! :)

Valeria June 29, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

Time passes by just too quick. He does look so big and I love his little tooth.
Good thing you are registering all the moments.

Megan June 30, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

Awesome moment in the first one! He IS looking so old! It's going to be November before we know it :)

Kristin July 3, 2011 at 3:36 AM  

Your little man certainly is growing up. And I have to say, that first photo is DA BOMB. Oh my stars; it really is quite quite a gem. I LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP