Friday, June 24, 2011

175/365

My boy is home! He gave me a big hug and I think he genuinely was happy to see me. Then, almost immediately, he asked where Delia was. He loves her so much. Don't tell Ben, but I think she was missed more than he was, haha. Ben did miss a fun week. Before we left for Danielsville to pick him up, we had a play date at the spraygrounds with our MOPS group. First thing, Delia cracked her new pink bucket she got for her birthday. :(

175/365
And another with a couple of her buds.
20110624_Spraygrounds_0018_web

8 comments:

Amy June 24, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

Aww, that's so sweet that they're that close. I wish mine were. Great shots! Looks like a good time.

whippetmom June 24, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

fun shots Laurie! We still haven't made it to the splash park this summer!

Megan June 24, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

Cute suit! Delia is looking so tall. :)

Jaime June 24, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

Yay...your boy is back. How sweet about the hug. :) These splash pads haven't made it to my area yet, but they sure do look fun! Btw- the picture of your daughter making the face at the roses...too cute! I had to giggle at that one. :)

Misty June 25, 2011 at 1:16 AM  

That first shot is awesome! Love all the water freezing action.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography June 25, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

I love water and play fountains. Wish I still had little ones to photograph. If I go there now, parents think I'm a stalker. :) Always nice to have the young'ns home. :)

karren June 25, 2011 at 10:33 PM  

These water shots are AWESOME! I also love the past one of Delia in her room. The B/W of Bray closeup is adorable! Your work is always so good. I love the expressions that you catch of your kids.

Amanda Norton June 26, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

Very cool!!! Love the crazy water pictures. Wish we had been there.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP