Wednesday, June 22, 2011

173/365

We had a fun morning at a friend's Cars 2 party! I think Jessica thought of everything...Cars Spagettios, Cars macaroni, Cars juice boxes, Cars marsh mellows, Cars movie playing, crafts, paints, kiddie pool and slide, and of course the Car wash that she made out of pipes (sprinker). There was plenty for the kids to do. The kids had a great time and Jessica's house is officially a mess! I think that is the sign of a good party. Here is Delia running through the "Car Wash".

173/365

5 comments:

Amy June 22, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

How fun! I must admit that all 5 of us like the Cars movie.

Megan June 22, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

What a fun idea! I love it :)

Chelsea June 22, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

How great, I love this idea!!

Amanda Norton June 22, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

haha too cute! I didn't know she made that sprinkler!! I was looking at it thinking that I could make J&E one out of PVC pipes like I did the background stand, but I was trying to figure out the holes and attaching hte hose... wow.. she made that? I will have to ask her how :)

Courtney June 23, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

You and your friends throw the best parties!! My kids parties are subway sandwiches, cupcakes, and balloons at the park across the street :O) Love it!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP