Tuesday, June 21, 2011

172/365

This is one of my favorite things about having a little girl. The mimicking. This morning Delia saw me putting lotion on my legs and she wanted to do the same, including hiking her leg up on the tub. She is my sweet little girl. I think she is missing her brother a little though. And after I talked with her brother this afternoon, I believe he is missing his best friend too.

172/365
P.S. This was before the cute piggies went in. Leftover braided hair from the day before doesn't make for a good hair day without a ponytail.

3 comments:

Amy June 21, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

This is adorable!

Sarah P. June 22, 2011 at 4:54 PM  

How sweet is this!

Megan June 22, 2011 at 7:25 PM  

So sweet. She's just starting early on the skin care. It'll treat her well, eventually, hehe :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP