Wednesday, June 8, 2011

159/365

This week is flying by. This morning the kids played in the driveway again. You would think that we didn't have a yard to play in or something. There is no where for me to hang out in the back yard though, so the driveway is just easier. Brayden is mesmerized by his big brother and sister. He uses his whole body to express pleasure and when Ben would drive by he would get so excited. Have I mentioned that this is my favorite age?

20110608_Bray Driveway Exersaucer_0020_web
And I've found a way to cheat again to post more pictures. :) The "official" shot above (to go in the 365 book) and the "unofficial" extras. So here is another from yesterday of the spider and one of my cutie pie, who can now click his tongue.
Another Creepy Crawly

20110608_Bray Driveway Exersaucer_0007_web

9 comments:

karren June 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Oh my gosh! Adorable! don't you just love those little jumper/play things? That spider is quite amazing as well...pretty color for a spider. I hate spiders but you make them look ok. LOL!

Jennifer Gammon June 8, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

Way to go Bray! He is a cutie pie for sure!

Amy June 8, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

Love that first one and that you can see Ben looking at Bray as he goes by. Very cool looking spider! I cheat like that too :-)

Misty June 9, 2011 at 1:14 AM  

I am WAY impressed with that spider shot! Incredible!

Carrie June 9, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

Oh my goodness, your first pictures is hilarious! I LOVE it. The spider is super cool too. Those colors are amazing and you did such a great job capturing the web!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art June 9, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

They are so adorable!!
I am amazed of the spider shot!

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About June 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

Oh I LOVE your first picture! You can tell he just wants to play!

Chelsea June 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Ah, what a great way to capture his love for his big brother and sister!! So, adorable!

Amanda Norton June 9, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

Love all of these... VERY COOL spider picture!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP