Tuesday, June 7, 2011

158/365

The toss up. Get the laundry done or let the kids play outside? I tried to do a little of both....so there are lots of clean clothes, but nothing folded or put away...and the kids got to play outside and I checked one project off of D's party list too. In this picture, Ben wanted some lip gloss. Delia wanted to put on him. At least it was blue.

158/365

I wish I could have backed up more. I was playing with the macro and didn't have time to change lenses, so it is what it is. Here are a few "unofficial" pictures that I took this morning. My goal this summer...a flying bumble bee picture. With the macro. A tall order, I know. It is going to be a toughie for sure!
20110607_Bees Bugs Spiders_0043_web
20110607_Bees Bugs Spiders_0018_web

9 comments:

Tracy June 7, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

Ohhh! I just want me a macro :) Love these Laurie! That first one is the sweetest. My youngest son always asks me to put lipgloss on him when I put some on. Love the framing with the tree. Those macros are just lovely! As much as I don't like spiders I would still try to macro them. Amazing detail!!

Amy June 7, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

That is so sweet! And those macros are amazing!

Valeria June 7, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

wow great macros

Carrie June 7, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

OMG! Those macro shots are AMAZING! And that first picture is so sweet and adorable!

Misty June 8, 2011 at 12:16 AM  

That spider shot is insane! Amazing detail and color!

Megan June 8, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

Those macros look fabulous! Your dof on the last one is just perfection. Love it!

karren June 8, 2011 at 12:39 AM  

Obviously, you WILL reach your bumble bee goal! These two are Amazing...that spider is looking into the camnera! The one of the kids is ADORABLE!

Barb June 8, 2011 at 11:08 AM  

Laurie, these macros are AMAZING!!! I just love the color on the spider photo!

Kristin June 9, 2011 at 1:30 AM  

Your macros are awesome, but I'm a sucker for the shot of your kids together. That's is one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time and how cool is it that you caught it right at the perfect moment.

Thanks for your comment on my photo win. You are so right! I was feeling a little down about how "snap-shotish" my pictures were looking lately, so it was really nice to get that little boost and remind myself that I can take a decent photo every once in a while.

I always admire your blog and photos and love how everything you post is so artsy or inspiring. You have great style and a wonderful eye.

And, just so you know, I made the kids clean up the playroom tonight because it was driving me nuts!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP