Thursday, May 26, 2011

146/365

Bray is a playing machine. He hung in there with me and the big kids while we enjoyed a friend's gorgeous pool, and then totally conked out on me while I was changing him back into his clothes. He was like a limp noodle, haha! And then played full force all afternoon in his exersaucer and jumpy thing. What an awesome little guy I have!

146/365
I promise I'll get back around to everyone's blogs! I don't know what has gotten into me! Well, that is a lie, I do...it is called Words With Friends...any of you gals have an iPhone or iPad and wanna play? I'm not positive, but I think you can get it for Androids too.

4 comments:

Amy May 27, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Love the reflection. I tried Words With Friends but I seriously stink at that kind of game. LOL

Megan May 29, 2011 at 1:14 AM  

That reflection looks like a fun-house mirror! Hehe :) Words with Friends, huh? I haven't succumbed to that one yet!

Kristin May 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM  

Fun angle and I love how you captured his reflection in the mirror.

Courtney May 31, 2011 at 11:13 PM  

Love the angle of this shot! Words with Friends?? Tell me more!! Not that I need one more thing to distract me :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP