Sunday, May 22, 2011

142/365

Just me and my munchkins. We started off with church (since we were signed up to bring breakfast to Sunday school)...that is one way to get us back there! Bray had his first stay in the nursery. He did great, even without a nap. Then home for naps and out on the lake with friends. The kids had a wonderful time jumping off of the back of the boat. I think I could have ridden around on the lake all day long. It was perfect weather for a boat ride.

142/365
I handed the camera for Brent for this one (after I set it up).

***I'm a little behind. Bridge was acting wierd and I couldn't download from my camera. Not sure what was going on for the past few days, but it is working now. I hope to catch up on everyone's blogs soon!

10 comments:

Barb May 23, 2011 at 11:31 PM  

What a gorgeous photo Laurie! y'all are so beautiful! I was wondering why you hadn't been blogging. Glad things are working now.

Misty May 23, 2011 at 11:56 PM  

Your family is so precious! Great photo.

Tracy May 24, 2011 at 12:49 AM  

Beautiful Laurie!!! It is great to see you in the photo!!! Adorable family. I am way behind as well....spring activities are keeping us busy. Wonder what summer is going to be like ;)

Megan May 24, 2011 at 1:39 AM  

What a sweet family :) I want to see Delia's orange toes!!

Margaret May 24, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

This is a lovely picture of you and your kids! Nice job getting in a pic :)

whippetmom May 24, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

Love love love this! :)

Amy May 24, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Y'all are adorable. Beautiful photo of all of you. I'd been missing your posts-hope everything starts working again for you :-)

Amanda Norton May 24, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

Most beautiful picture I think I've seen! You have to put this on your wall in one of the empty frames :)

karren May 25, 2011 at 12:39 AM  

What a great photo of you and the kids! Bray looks like a little chunk!

Kristin May 31, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

So that's what you look like! LOL! Great shot of you and your beautiful family....and you sure can tell who there Mama is!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP