Thursday, May 19, 2011

139/365

My little Bray Bray is growing up! A few months ago if you asked me if I was ready for him to be bigger, older, less dependent, I would have yelled an emphatic, "YES!". But now, at almost six months, I wish time would slooooow down a bit. The past six months have been a blur and I wish I could go back and savor every minute again. Well, maybe just bits and pieces of it. But this is my favorite age.

139/365
And another from the other day of my beautiful boy.
Bray and Rice Cereal

8 comments:

Amy May 19, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

He's 6 months already?? Love these, very cute.

Amanda Norton May 19, 2011 at 10:05 PM  

I love him! I can't wait to see him eat cereal and get all messy :)
Oh... and good for you for being cautious with the creepy sounding guy. I would do the same!

Barb May 19, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

He is so adorable Laurie! I always find myself wishing the girls would grow up and stay as small as they are all in the same day :)

karren May 19, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Bray is soooo adorable! I love his eyes and his gorgweous hair. He has so much, and it's such a pretty color!

Tracy May 19, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

Adorable shots! Love the messy face!! Thanks for the info on the visitor ;) So does blocking them prevent them from seeing our blog or just from commenting? I have thought about going private just because I wierd out thinking about some stuff! Thanks!!

Courtney May 21, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

NO WAY is he 6 months old!! He looks so adorable eating his big boy food!! I love that age too!! I'm bummed you won't be taking ACC with me but I look forward to "meeting" your friend :O)

Courtney May 21, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

P.S. Hope you can get your 50mm 1.4 soon! That is another one on my list :O)

Val May 22, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

What a precious little man!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP