Tuesday, May 17, 2011

137/365

School's out for summer!!!! I know most people think I am crazy, but I look forward to lazy mornings and not needing to be here or there at this specific time...no school, no speech, no schedules...well, except for Bray...but he can usually work around ours.

This is the kids with their teachers this year. Delia's teacher even said that she wasn't ready for school be over yet. And I could tell she really meant it. Delia loves her (and listens to her a whole lot better than me!) I hope Delia has Ben's teacher next year. who is really sweet and always has kind things to say. Ben has loved her and has never complained about going to school. Both teachers seem to genuinely love what they do. I think that is why the kids love them so much.

137/365

8 comments:

Amanda Norton May 17, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

Happy Summer Flickinger's!!! I'm with you, I love lazy summers :)

Amy May 17, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

Y'all are done already?? We have a few more weeks. I look forward to summer too-no getting up early, no homework, no projects, no having to stop the fun for early bedtimes.

Love Delia's expression!

karren May 17, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

What beautiful pics of such special teachers. I love the expression on Delia's face! LOL!

Megan May 18, 2011 at 1:26 AM  

Delia is such a character :) Happy Summer!!

TOLIVER FAMILY May 18, 2011 at 1:47 AM  

what a great idea to take these. my oldest finished on monday. hope your kiddos have a good smmer break

Chelsea May 18, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

Ah, how sweet. Great shots to remember these great ladies!

Carrie May 18, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

So sweet! I too love Delia's expression. Too funny.

Branson May 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

Good teachers are SUCH a blessing! And little Delia cracks me up! ;-)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP