Monday, May 16, 2011

136/365

We have had a really busy day and it is only lunch time! I feel like we have gotten a lot of little things accomplished, which seem to be the things that stress me out the most. On our way home, this little bird was just sitting in middle of our neighborhood entrance. I got out of the car and she? still didn't move when I approached her. I think her wing is broken. Anyway, I nudged her along out of the way into the grass, went home and got the camera (that is a given) and we came back and pet the bird for a minute. It isn't every day that you get to be so close to a wild bird. While we were looking at her, a cat was waiting nearby ready to pounce when we left. I guess that is the circle of life....poor little bird....but I guess that is less brutal than starving to death.

136/365

***And Melissa I don't know how to get to your blog since it is private now. Can ya email me or pm me the how to's?

10 comments:

Michelle May 16, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

Awww...poor bird. Great captures, though!

Amy May 16, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

Aww, poor bird! These are great though!

Misty May 16, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

Aaw! Poor birdie. Yeah, I want to know how I can access Melissa's blog too!

Jennifer Gammon May 16, 2011 at 4:01 PM  

Cute little guy! I want to know how to access Melissa too :)

Melissa May 16, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

Hey! I love that "widdle burdie"!! ;o) So cute!! Have you seen the bird hatching photos on CM yet?!

Laurie, I think I sent you an invitation to view it? I'm sorry y'all! It's such a big mess. You guys can email me your email address at mgibson98 at gmail dot com and I'll add you. I'll just be private for a month or so, I think. Already seeing my followers go down.

Tracy May 16, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

Sweet little birdie! Poor little thing. Sweet photos.

KAREN May 16, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

i was wondering how you were able to get that close to her! poor birdie!

karren May 16, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

I feel bad for the bird, but these are beautiful pictures...love the little hand touching her.

Amanda Norton May 16, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

:( I'm hoping the cat didn't get the birdie. I've already experienced 3 baby birdies die last week :( Great captures though.

Branson May 19, 2011 at 1:27 PM  

What amazing photos! Sad about the ending though :(

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP