Friday, May 13, 2011

133/365

Caterpillars, caterpillars, everywhere! Ben found two in our driveway this afternoon and every time we go to the pool we see a few too, but a different kind. Hopefully there will be lots and lots of butterflies around soon!

133/365
And today Ben was stung by his first bee. Neither of us actually saw the bee, but his chin is swollen and I have never seen such drama and high pitched squealing coming out of this boy! It was really something to behold. I think he was actually stung two times because there are two welts. Poor buddy :(

2 comments:

Courtney May 16, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

Poor Ben!! Oh man! I can't believe how clear you can see the caterpillar!!

Amy May 16, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

I don't think I've seen a caterpillar like that before. Very cool. Hope Ben feels better soon. Poor guy :-(

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP