Thursday, May 12, 2011

132/365

Another head shot. I seem to be stuck on those. Bray had an awesome day at the pool. He squealed. He smiled. He bounced and splashed.

132/365

And I'm having issues again with sharpness. I think either the camera or 85mm are front focusing, but only at a distance. Ugh! Now to figure out which one it is. This took forever to resolve last time....and I'm feeling very anxious about it. Anyone have any tutorials on how to problem shoot this? I have a lens calibration thing printed out already.

5 comments:

Melissa May 13, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

Such a sweet face!
Not sure about the focus issue, but I'm sorry you're dealing with it. :o(

Amy May 13, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

This looks sharp to me. Sometimes I feel like I have front focusing issues with either the camera or the 50mm but sometimes I don't. It's frustrating.

He's adorable! Glad he had fun in the pool.

Barb May 13, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

With kids as cute as yours, how can you not want to capture their beautiful faces all the time! I hope you resolve your focus issue soon :(

Courtney May 15, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

Oh no!! I hope that you aren't having problems with your camera again :O( Oh brother!! Thanks for your comment about my d700!! Yes, I'm so stinkin' excited! I have to wait a couple more weeks for it b/c the company wouldn't ship here so I had to ship it to a friend to ship to me. It is things like that I don't like living over seas. Oh well!

Jen B. May 15, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

My 85 mm is having focusing issues too. I would take it in to a camera store and see if they can have it tested. Sometimes the manufacturer will swap it out if it's a bad copy. I love this picture of your little guy. I could just eat all those fat rolls! Regarding our deck...yes, it's made out of composite wood like Trex. We never have to treat it or stain it. We have had it for about 4 years now and it still looks great.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP