Monday, May 9, 2011

129/365

What gorgeous weather is in the forecast this week! Ben was saying something and then Delia was replying, "I'm Dory." I think they picked this up from a friend, because I don't think Delia has even seen "Finding Nemo" yet. I'm guessing that is who Dori is given the fish face she is making...looks kind of freaky. We went to the pool today, so that is why her eyes are red and bloodshot. And the girl is a fish! She can hold her breath for what seems like forever!

129/365

10 comments:

Barb May 9, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

Too Cute!

Misty May 9, 2011 at 8:24 PM  

lol. This made me smile.

Amanda Norton May 9, 2011 at 9:15 PM  

LOL! I can't wait to get out to the pool with them. Maybe a playdate Thursday afternoon? Can Delia teach Eliza that its ok to go underwater? :)

Amy May 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

LOL! Totally made me smile. I needed that tonight :-)

Barb May 9, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

You couldn't tell what M was doing? ;-) She was wrapping her money around her sister's arm instead of holding up like I asked her. Couldn't get a pic of her doing what I wanted so I took what I could get. I'm sure Scott is more excited about seeing his girls act normally than about anything else anyway. Love D's scrunched up little face!

darolyn May 10, 2011 at 1:43 AM  

So cute! Since she's a fish, and can hold her breath, makes sense that she's Dori!!! Except, she much cuter than Dori!

Tracy May 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

What a great photo to have forever to capture this time in her life!It is just adorable! I am envious of all your pool days ;)

Kara May 11, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

haha! too cute

Melissa May 12, 2011 at 3:17 PM  

Oh gosh! This made me laugh out loud!! Too funny and I love Dori. She's a forgetter....like me.

Branson May 14, 2011 at 1:54 AM  

Lol! Too funny!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP