Sunday, May 8, 2011

128/365

Happy Mother's Day to all of of the Mommies! Today didn't start out so great (thanks to the Derby party) but it ended up being a wonderful day. We had lunch at our house with our Moms, then spent the afternoon at the pool. Today marked the first gallon of homemade ice cream of the season. Homemade ice cream is definitely one of my favorite things about warm weather. And Ben totally made my day tonight when he told me that I was a Mother's Day Hero. I do think he just stole my heart. I love my little family and I'm so proud to be a mom (not proud enough to sport the minivan, though). I hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating motherhood!

128/365
And I didn't get of picture of me and the kids today....maybe one day soon.

6 comments:

karren May 8, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day. I can't imagine anything better than being revered as the "Mother's Day hero".

Amy May 8, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

Too cute! We attempted a picture of me and the kids but....uh...it didn't work so well. Maybe we'll try again soon. Happy Mother's Day!

Misty May 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

lol. Your minivan comment made me laugh cause I don't think I could ever bring myself to drive one either. :)

Melissa May 9, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

Funny...I can't bear to sport the minivan either. So...you had a lotta fun at the Derby party, did ya'?! :oP

Love this photo, by the way...Delia's lip is too cute!

Megan May 10, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

Mmm... must have been some good ice cream! :) So cute how her hair is blowing, that little lip and chubby wrists...

Tracy May 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

You will have to do a photo of you and your kiddos together soon! Homemade ice cream is the BEST!! And this photo sums that up well. Happy Mother's Day!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP