Thursday, May 5, 2011

124/365

Brent had the day off unexpectedly, well, we forgot he had scheduled a day off, so we spent the day at the GA Aquarium. It was the perfect day to go since the weather was a bit cooler than it has been. Delia's favorite was the new dolphin show. She giggled and clapped the entire show. I think her favorite part was when the the PINK lights shined. She yelled, "Look! PINK!" Ben didn't smile one time, but we could tell he was taking it all in. Ben likes the sharks best in the huge Ocean Voyage tank. Brent and I agree that the penguins are our favorite.

124/365
Sure wish I hadn't clipped the edges of the circle, but I had 2 seconds because a lady was politely holding her kids back so I could snap a picture of my kids. The aquarium is really more like a zoo of kids.

6 comments:

Jennifer Gammon May 5, 2011 at 11:15 AM  

Great shot!!

Amy May 5, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

How fun! Love this.

Tracy May 5, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

Still a WONDERFUL shot clipped sides and all!! So very neat!!

karren May 5, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

THis is SOOOo GREAT!!! LOVE it!

Kara May 6, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

I love the composition of this! What a great picture!

Megan May 7, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

What a fun shot! I think the centered composition works really well for this :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP