Tuesday, May 3, 2011

123/365

Well, today definitely didn't start out any very well, but I hope we end on a high note. I went to help Brent with the flat tire debacle last night and long story short, my keys fell out on the side of the road while my car was running (keyless ignition), so I didn't realize it until today, when I was loading the kids up for school. Good news is that Brent found the keys! Whew. That was a stressful hour! Bray and I did another little shoot after we dropped the kids off at school. I've been putting it off and putting it off and waiting for him to develop his upper body strength, but it just isn't happening. We are going to have tummy time boot camp this week. Here are a couple of my favorites.

123/365
Any ideas on what to do with this age? I am waiting on some diaper covers (a little late there) and I plan on doing a few basket shots, and some in his nursery...anything else?

8 comments:

Amy May 3, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

These are adorable! He's so cute and getting so big! Sorry, no ideas for you.

Jennifer Gammon May 3, 2011 at 6:49 PM  

I think these are perfect! What a sweet little guy he is and he looks like he is picking his head up just fine. I have a new basket you can try out, if you want.

karren May 3, 2011 at 7:49 PM  

He is so ADORABLE! Almost too cute to be a boy. LOL! he looks like his siblings. I like to use a Bumbo seat at this age. I got some really cute ones of Avi in that before she could sit. These you got are perfect though!

Chelsea May 3, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

Oh my goodness look how light his hair has become! I love the cute smile and adorable baby rolls!

Barb May 3, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

You know, I always wondered how far you could get without the keys if the car was already started. I guess you can get pretty far! So glad Brent found your keys :)

Carrie May 3, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

What an adorable little smile! I love it when you say tummy time bootcamp :)

Megan May 4, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

Look at those rolls! So squishy and sweet :) 5ish months, right? It's a tough age to photography with variety! I just try to vary my perspective and angles :)

Melissa May 6, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

Oh sheesh he's a cutie!! My girls were always late on the upper body strength because they HATED tummy time! HATED. IT.
And that's some crazy stuff about your keys! Glad your husband found them!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP