Friday, April 8, 2011

98/365

I'm back! We have been out of town for the past week and have had patchy internet service, so I haven't blogged, but I have been taking pictures. Thanks everyone who checked in on me! I have missed you ladies and hope to catch up with everyone this weekend. I'll try to catch up blogging in the next couple of days as well.

I can't believe how big this guy is getting. Four months old already. Before I know it, he will be eating, walking, and talking. Presently, Brayden is teething. He is drooling everywhere. He loves to chew my finger and I can see two little spots that will be teeth soon. But, not soon enough! So pardon the drool rash! He is also trying soooo hard to roll over. He has the concept down, but just can't seem to get all of the way over and gets sooooo mad when trying.

98/365

How do his tones look? I have a horrible time PPing this little guy. The numbers are off, but he looks horrible when they line up.

12 comments:

Jaime April 8, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

I like it....*maybe* a little red, but not noticeable to me. I thought babies were supposed to be a little rosy. ;) Love the background...and as always...he's a cutie. Welcome back. :)

BarbRiley April 8, 2011 at 8:01 PM  

Glad to see you are back! I was getting worried about you! I just love Brayden's eyes in this photo. They really pop!

Chelsea April 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

What a cutie, love those eyes! I agree with Jaime, possibly just a teensy bit on the red side, but I had to sit and stare at it! ;)

Jen B. April 8, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

I love the light in this photo and the way you cropped him in the corner. Really draws attention to him and his adorable features. Didn't notice the skin tones off. Welcome back!

Carrie April 8, 2011 at 10:33 PM  

Why, hello there, cutie pie. I can't even comment on the post processing since I'm CLUELESS, but he's so gosh darn adorable.

karren April 8, 2011 at 10:54 PM  

I love his hair color and his big blue eyes and happy expression. Beautiful boy!

Megan April 9, 2011 at 1:20 AM  

Aww... sweet little guy :) He might be slightly blue, maybe a little gray. Did you have to recover highlights? I think the whites of his eyes are looking a tiny bit blue. If you warm him up a touch does he look too yellow?
Welcome back :)

Amy April 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

He's so adorable. It looks a little red to me but I barely notice...those gorgeous blue eyes draw me in.

Melissa April 9, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Oka. I love this crop and his crookedness in that corner. Can't tell on his color...I'm on the iPad.

Branson @ Reflection of Something April 10, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

I love it! I can't believe how much he has grown already this year :)

Flower Photography April 10, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

He is just too cute!

Courtney April 11, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Oh my! 4 months! Love the fun background he's on :O) He is so stinkin' adorable and you do such a fabulous job photographing him!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP