Thursday, April 7, 2011

97/365

A looooong 15 hours later, we were home sweet home. It was nice getting to see Brent's relatives, but there is no place like home!
97/365

1. Our happy driver!
2. A loooong road ahead of us. Dreary day to start. Then rush hour traffic in Cincinnati...
3. Sleepy kids
4. A feverish sleepy Delia
5. Lots of talk about trucks (Ben) and its color (Delia)
6. Movies...Beauty and the Beast for D (I think she liked it and Ben did not...not so into girly things) and Cars for Ben (Ben loves it and so does D because Ben loves it!)
7. A very unhappy baby boy. :(
8. McDonald's Mocha Frap--Yum, I can drink coffee this way! Move over Dr. Pepper! (just on occasion)
9. Almost sunset. This was my last picture. We were all very tired at this point. I remember Bray was screaming, we had a false poop potty break, Delia turned down a milk shake (still feverish and feeling bad obviously).

To sum up the remainder of the trip...there was more crying (Bray) and the big kids watched DVDs and slept. Bray had a bottle on the road (sorry! No burping in the car seat!). We arrived home at 2am. Thanks heavens for our happy driver!

I also want to add that Ben and Delia were really good the entire trip. They were both well behaved and they both made me feel really proud to be their mom. I was surprised at how good they were in the car. I feel like the big kids have "arrived" when it comes to travel. Hopefully Bray will catch up quickly.

4 comments:

Tracy April 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

Such great photos to sum up your trip! I can relate to a crying, unhappy baby. My daughter did not like to travel either. I just couldn't deal with her crying so we didn't go very far or do too much during her baby stage. Now she does much better! It's great to have you back!

Flower Photography April 10, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

Glad you got home safe. Love your pics and summary!

Amy April 10, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

Traveling with little ones can be quite the adventure. Glad it went pretty well. Love the collage :-)

Carrie April 10, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

Oh God bless you! We recently made a 23 hour trip with ONE little one. I couldn't imagine three!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP