Sunday, April 3, 2011

93/365

The hotel is nice, but the sleeping arrangements are nothing but interesting, or at least new to us. I waited until last minute to take a picture today and this on is a doozy. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. I kind of like that is is blurry and chaotic because that pretty much describes how it felt in that room. Bray would wimper at any little noise. The TV was on to mask the whispers. Ben was great until the lights went out and that is when the pestering began. He loves to aggravate Delia. So that is why the cushion is between them. I had to add 2 pictures. Brent's face...haha!

93/365

93/365

6 comments:

Tracy April 11, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

That first photo cracks me up because I can so relate! And that second sums up my two boys once the lights go out ;) Great memories!

shannon April 11, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

I love these photos so much - great job capturing 'the moment'

grandmabish April 12, 2011 at 2:22 AM  

Oh dear... this brings back so many memories to me. I wish I had photos of all those times! This is hilarious!

Courtney April 12, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

No wonder that one makes you laugh!! Too funny!!! I'm glad you captured true life! I don't like hotels with kids! They are such a headache!!

Amy April 12, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

LOL. I love it. I really don't like staying in hotels with the kids for the same reasons. It's getting better now that the older 2 are getting older but Joshua is still a handful sometimes.

Megan April 13, 2011 at 1:41 AM  

Ugh. Trying to get everyone asleep is my least favorite part of traveling with kids. The pictures make great memories, at least :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP