Friday, April 1, 2011

91/365

I had a different idea as to what my picture of the day would be, but it didn't turn out as I had expected. Good thing I had a back up subject to unload off of the camera. More faces of Bray. Good thing he is cute! We actually all had a great day, which was much needed.

91/365
Other exciting news...I asked Ben if he would come take a picture for me in some "pretty light" in my bedroom. He said the light is blue over there pointing to a different area. I was so proud. He can tell the difference, really??? And later in the day he asked me if he could have a camera that took real pictures. I would be so excited if one of the kids sparked an interest in photography. And you bet I'll be getting the boy a camera! Too bad they don't make children SLRs.

14 comments:

Julie April 1, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

He is so sweet! Getting bigger too :)

Kara April 1, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

Beautiful baby!

Amy April 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM  

He is so cute. I'd be getting Ben a camera too. Good for him!

karren April 1, 2011 at 11:34 PM  

He is a DARLING baby. I'm sure you enjoy him more every day.

Valeria April 1, 2011 at 11:44 PM  

very cute for sure.

Jaime April 1, 2011 at 11:56 PM  

So cute! And for some reason I find pouting faces adorable...just not on my own kids. ;)

Megan April 2, 2011 at 12:51 AM  

He is adorable :) I love how Ben can tell the difference in light! I get my flowers at Trader Joes... you really need one of those in your area!

Mindy April 2, 2011 at 3:24 AM  

Love this collection of images and your clarity is always so fantastic!

Courtney April 2, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

Ha ha! I agree about the kids SLR! Kate got a camera for Christmas and had an "M" button. I was hoping it was for manual mode ha ha. Nope :O) Love the pics of Brayden! So glad you have such a willing subject!

Flower Photography April 2, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

Totally adorable! I just love that crying face!!

Branson @ Reflection of Something April 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

These are darling!

Love the fact that you have a little budding photog on your hands :)

Kristin April 6, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

I bought my 6 year old a nice P/S for her birthday and I love some of the photos she's taken with it, and some of my favorite pictures of me are the ones she has taken when I hand my SLR over to her. It makes me so proud!

Branson @ Reflection of Something April 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM  

This post was included in The Best of The Best this week! http://blmerrill.blogspot.com/2011/04/best-of-best-project-365-blogs.html I am inviting the 10 photographers featured to submit one favorite photo from this year so far, to be posted in a follow-up later this week (and linked back to your blog). You can email me at bloggybranson (at) gmail (dot) com! Thanks for being an awesome blogger!! :)

Flower Photography April 10, 2011 at 11:08 AM  

Oh the faces :-)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP