Saturday, April 30, 2011

120/365

Today I had a date with my big boy. He had been asking for a date with me, so this afternoon, I took him to the pool while the other two napped. The weather and water were perfect. I love spending time with him alone. After about an hour, he was ready for Delia, Daddy, and Bray to join us. Today was Bray's first time in the pool. He is a water baby. He loved sitting in his float, kicking in the water, swimming with Daddy, then just chilling in my lap. It took a little encouragement from us, but Delia was jumping in the pool and swimming by the time we left. I think the cold water from a couple of weeks ago freaked her out. And I painted her little nails this afternoon before nap time. They look great with her swimsuit!

120/365
All iPhone pics...Pardon Bray's red face and blue body. It just wasn't worth the effort to try to fix it.

9 comments:

Tracy April 30, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

Can I have a date with you as well ;) hee hee...I would love for the weather to be pool days here. Fun photos! I think this is the first time seeing your husband. ;) What a beautiful pool!

Amy April 30, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

Love these. What a fun afternoon.

Amanda Norton April 30, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

Some of the best pictures are captured with with my iPhone when the big camera is not around. These are all great. I'm jealous that your pool opens so early! Looks like Bray is going to be a good summer baby :)

Branson @ Reflection of Something April 30, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Looks like a great day! Can't wait to get my lil man in the water! :)

whippetmom April 30, 2011 at 10:09 PM  

:) Fab photos! Jealous of the pool time!

Carrie April 30, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

Oh sounds and looks like a lovely way to spend a Saturday! I would've never guessed these were iPhone pics! Cool.

Barb April 30, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

Love, love, love D's glasses!

karren April 30, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

Delia is the cutest little thing in her glasses that match her swim suit. Bray looks delighted with his day too! He's sure growing up! look how brave Ben is too...leaping in there! A happy day!

Megan May 2, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

Dude... we thought it was warm at 70 degrees here in Oregon today :) Looks like fun!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP