Wednesday, April 27, 2011

117/365

Okay, why is the weather horrible on days I want to take the kids to the pool? Instead of the pool, we played in the driveway today. I don't think there is anyone that spends as much time in their driveway as we do. So, to spice up the driveway pictures, I decided to pan Ben in his truck after he asked me to take some posed pictures of him and his truck (really, he asked me to!).And Delia is sort of creeping me out! I didn't notice her at the time, but I have about 10 frames of her staring at me like this, haha.

117/365
Not the best display of background motion, but the truck was losing its juice, so we were panning super slow. It didn't help that I could only lower the SS to 1/50 bc it was so bright outside.

5 comments:

Tracy April 27, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

I know I say this alot about your photos...but these are GREAT! I love the panning one!! Their expressions are priceless!! Love the peek over the shoulder!

Amy April 27, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

Cute! Love their expressions in the panning shot.

Melissa April 27, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

Ha!! Their expressions are great! Love that Ben posed for you. A man and his truck....geez. ;o)

Branson @ Reflection of Something April 28, 2011 at 4:14 AM  

The poised pic is cute and the motion shot cracks me up with their faces and your comment about D ;)

Courtney April 28, 2011 at 4:33 AM  

I think it looks great! I would love to figure out the panning! And I so wish we had a driveway to play in. Silly base housing!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP