Monday, April 25, 2011

115/365

"I can tv todaaaaaay, I can tv todaaaaay, I can tv todaaay on Friiidaaaaay....in my Biiiiible storyyyyyy....oh how I love yoooou...." That is what my little songwriter Delia was singing today at breakfast. I don't think it could have been any more out of tune, nor could it have sounded any sweeter. Here is my sweet girl blowing some bubbles for her little brother. I love the little goodies that the Easter bunny brings! He brought some Caribbean bright sidewalk chalk too. Exciting!!!

115/365
And let me share with you a little something that sounds really cool, but is a HUGE mess...Crayola Colored Bubbles. Last night we attempted blowing some green and orange bubbles. Well, the bubbles were colored, but so were our hands and clothes. It says it is washable...let's hope so. So, don't be tempted as our Easter bunny was! Why mess with a good thing?

13 comments:

Amy April 25, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

Aww, what a sweetie!

Melissa April 25, 2011 at 5:02 PM  

What a great song! ;o) I love the colorfulness of this one, Laurie. And I'll stay away from the colored bubbles. The window crayons are enough to handle for now...Ha!
Awesome bubble bokeh!!

KAREN April 25, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

thanks for the heads up on the colored bubbles! i love this shot!

Michelle April 25, 2011 at 10:51 PM  

What a great picture...love the bubbly background.

karren April 26, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

Oh, I have heard terrible things about those colored bubbles. The regular ones are beautiful. I love this shot with it's sparkly bokeh, and of course your adorable Delia.

Megan April 26, 2011 at 1:28 AM  

Good tip on the colored bubbles. I'll keep that in mind :)

Carrie April 26, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Thanks for the heads up on the colored bubbles! I like the color of the bubbles that you captured in the photo!

Chelsea April 26, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

I love this shot! The bubbles are amazing!

Amanda Norton April 26, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

This is precious. Look at those big bubbles!!

Val April 26, 2011 at 7:06 PM  

What an incredible picture. Love the color.

Courtney April 27, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

Thanks for the tip on the colored bubbles! Love the photo!! Hey! Did you see that CM is doing RYV 301 (formally ACC 101) at the end of May. Lifetimers can register now! Just registered today! I would love to take it with you!!

Kristin April 28, 2011 at 2:24 AM  

I think this is one of the best bubble blowing pictures I've ever seen! You really know how to capture a moment!

Misty April 29, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

Terrific shot!!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP