Tuesday, April 19, 2011

109/365

Today was a "sick" day for Ben. I think he was excited about Delia going to school and him getting to stay with me. It is nice to have a little one on two time with my boys. I wish we hadn't spent our day at the Dr's office for Bray's check up. Without Delia around, I noticed just how much he talks! He is very inquisitive these days. How? Why? Where? When? Sometimes I am out of answers.

While we were eating lunch he says that Delia is his best friend. That just got me thinking about how much I love him. He has such a tenderness to him. He is respectful, loving, thoughtful, polite (excuse me ;)--we know what that means!). I hope he stays as sweet 10 years from now as he is today. I just love my big little guy and I hope he knows how much he is loved too.

Just had to come back and add these two little tidbits from our evening. I was talking about how proud I was of him at tee ball and said how the throwing part was sort of complicated (foot back, step, throw...). He said it was "creaking" him out. I think that was a cross between creeping him out and freaking him out. He then said that he didn't like tee ball so much. So, I asked him what did he like to do and he said, "Baseball". Okay! hahaha.

109/365

9 comments:

Barb April 19, 2011 at 8:49 PM  

Laurie, if he turns out anything like you, he will be sweet his whole life. And, I am sure he knows how much he is loved :)

Jennifer Gammon April 19, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

Sweet little smile!

Melissa April 19, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Aw! It sounds like you have a darling little boy on your hands! What a handsome face to boot! And that little freckle...adorable!

You asked about my grey card...I don't know what kind it is. Got it from from a workshop and it came in a fancy little plastic sleeve. Ha! It's the only one I've ever used so I have nothing to compare it to. Also, I too have found that I need to underexpose a bit on the d700...whereas on the d90 I was overexposing by nearly a stop, too!

karren April 20, 2011 at 12:01 AM  

Beautiful photo as always...AND cute commentary. He looks like he is feeling better today. It's good that he had some time with mom today while he is still recovering. He will keep his sweet characteristics. You are such a good mother, and he's been carefully tutored. It all pays off in the end.

Megan April 20, 2011 at 12:46 AM  

Creaked him out, hehehe :) SO cute.

Amy April 20, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

Aww, what a sweetie! This is adorable.

Tracy April 20, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

Looks like he is feeling better! Beautiful smile and photo. Handsome, handsome, handsome!!!

Courtney April 21, 2011 at 1:39 AM  

What a sweetie! With you as a mama I'm sure he will stay just as sweet as he is now!! This is why I need a boy!! Hope he feels better soon!

Kristin April 22, 2011 at 2:33 AM  

What a sweet boy and he has amazing eyes!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP