Monday, April 18, 2011

108/365

A little bird told me that I should expect the pediatrician to ask about the Exersaucer.....so I dug it out of the basement and cleaned it up last night (our appointment is tomorrow). Bray is loving it! He is touching and exploring everything. I always think to myself, "Why didn't I try that sooner?" I think the reason is a cross between not making time to dig things out of the basement and not wanting him to grow up. But I guess the growing up part is going to happen whether I want it to or not. But, the boy is having a blast! I only wish I could take it with me everywhere!

108/365
Sorry! I changed my picture. I wasn't happy with the one this morning, so I changed it! Same concept, just taken outside instead of the bathroom! The exersaucer is somewhat portable :)
And my big boy is sick! We went pretty much all winter and be have been hit almost every week since the end of March. So far, just a fever and a tummyache. Poor baby.

And one more thing...those that commented about D's dress...it is from Matilda Jane . A friend and I are having a trunk show in the fall, so I'll keep you posted. MJ has great clothes for girls, tweens, and ladies! My ruffled pants from a post back in March are part of the women's line. Soooo comfortable. It's like wearing your pajamas all day!

9 comments:

Amy April 18, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

So adorable. He looks like he's loving it.

Melissa April 18, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

So colorful!! That is one bad to the bone exersaucer. Our's was handed down from kid to kid and it wasn't nearly as awesome. No wonder my girls didn't like it.
Thanks for the tip and compliment on the rounded corners. I must have the non-sharpening one, too. It doesn't give any indication that it's doing it for me....
Good luck with the doctor tomorrow!

karren April 18, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

Hi Laurie...so sorry Ben is sick. These pics of Braden are so cute! He's growing like a weed! Thanks for looking in on my blog, and for your comments. As far as how I feel...much better, but I have to be so careful, that it is making my photography hobby a bit harder. I cannot hang the camera around my neck again. I have some other issues that make getting down on the ground hard....I need another surgery pretty soon for a gynormous hernia. Take care of yourself while you are young. It will pay off later. ;-)

Courtney April 19, 2011 at 12:54 AM  

I love that you make sure to do certain things before doc appts. We do the same thing he he. I love how colorful these are!! You are having a trunk sale?? Tell me more about that??? Does that mean I could order some stuff from you?? I just love all the cute clothes you have for Delia :O)

Megan April 19, 2011 at 1:46 AM  

I always forget to pull out things for the baby too. Brayden looks quite pleased that you did get that exersaucer out :)

Kara April 19, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

So colorful! Love it! It reminded me of this video. Have you seen it? With the baby in the bouncy? http://www.youtube.com/user/mandkyeo

Tracy April 20, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

What a fun piece of machinery ;) He looks like he is really enjoying it and saying thank you with that sweet smile! Beautiful colors!

darolyn April 21, 2011 at 1:13 AM  

Definitely want to hear about the MJ trunk show in the fall!!! I haven't found one in my area and have to resort to eBay which is so hit or miss sometimes. The clothes are so cute and unique!

Kristin April 22, 2011 at 2:27 AM  

I love MJ clothes and I adore the look of joy on B's face in these photos...that's one happy boy!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP