Thursday, April 14, 2011

104/365

Today was Ben's second ever Pee Wee Tee Ball practice and I did bring the camera. There are a lot of little girls and boys out there! They all look so cute. They rotated today between catching ground balls, running the bases, and catching. Absolutely adorable. Ben is on the Blue Team. He is happy about the blue t-shirt (his favorite color), but I haven't told him yet that none of his buddies are on his "team" :( My heart breaks for him. Yes, it is all part of life, feeling left out at times, but I remember the feeling....and it isn't exactly a pleasant one. I hope he gets past it and can enjoy himself because I think he is actually having fun out there! And I heard someone say, "That's the biggest camera I have ever seen!" haha. I wonder what would be said if I had the 70-200mm zoom (which would have been awesome at this field)!

104/365

And I'm cheating again....We practiced this evening with hitting and more times than not, he hit the ball off of the tee without hitting the tee. I don't think I would do that well...
104/365

6 comments:

Amy April 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

Cute! Glad he's having a good time. I've gotten comments when I've had the camera out at games, with the 70-200 on it. I just smile and nod. LOL

Amanda Norton April 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM  

He is adorable!!! Is he old enough for this license to play tee ball?? :) Love it!

Kristin April 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

I love the clarity of this shot yet with the action of the bat. It really adds to the feeling of it. Nice work.

Megan April 14, 2011 at 11:44 PM  

Are they stretching in that bottom image in the storyboard?! How cute :)

karren April 15, 2011 at 1:42 AM  

THese are great, especially the acton sot at the end. Be sure to take that long lens next week! Ha Ha

Jaime April 16, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

Nice action! Love his expression. ;)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP