Wednesday, April 13, 2011

103/365

So, it wasn't really in my plans for this afternoon, but I played around in the ghetto studio for a bit. I need an extra pair of hands (ahem...Grandma) to get some more variation in poses. And the diaper covers I ordered would be great too. Of course my favorite shots were a hair OOF because it is hard to hold the camera still with one hand while shaking a rattle with the other, all while making silly sounds. I'm just not as funny as I used to be evidently. I'm cheating today and posting 2 pictures. The light was very different (taken about 45 minutes apart) so the background color is very different. The one thing that stinks about natural light "studios".

And thanks to a friend for letting me borrow her backdrop stand, the "Ghetto Studio" isn't quite as ghetto as it could be (and has been in the past)!

103/365

103/365

15 comments:

KAREN April 13, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

very cute!! there is nothing ghetto about these pics! is that a blanket in the first pic?!

Tracy April 13, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

HeeHee, you sounded like me today. I was holding my reflector at an angle, making crazy noises, moving my focal point around and taking a photo....HARD!! Then I decided I needed to paint my main level over again :) You did a great job! They are both adorable photos! I love what your littlest guy is doing in the first photo!

whippetmom April 13, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

Aww your three cuties :) Is that thunder gray? I want that color- just haven't gotten around to ordering it. I meant to have it by Owen's arrival...lol

Amy April 13, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

These are adorable!

Julie April 13, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

So sweet!

Melissa April 13, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Dude. This totally doesn't look ghetto at all. :o) I LOVE them both!!! I think their skin tones look fantastic. Ghetto studio is the way to go.

Jennifer Gammon April 13, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

I love the picture of Brayden! You always do such a great job, and I can be your extra pair of hands whenever you need some!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography April 13, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

You did a wonderful job. Both are great shots. I especially love the second, the the scratch on the boy and the chin dimple of the girl. So cute.

karren April 13, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

I love both of these. So sharp and so natural. the second one especially of Ben and Delia. No distractions with a background .... or even with clothing!!! LOL simple and Beautiful

Flower Photography April 14, 2011 at 1:48 AM  

How adorable!

Courtney April 14, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

Look at you go!! I'm so impressed with you studio! That first one is fantastic!! Are you going to go pro?? I think you SHOULD!!

Kristin April 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

Wow! It's hard to believe those were taken in your garage. You would never, never know it! The backdrop does wonder for all the clutter that I usually get when I shoot in my garage. I think I'm going to have to get a little ghetto going on too!

Megan April 14, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

Totally ghetto fabulous!! I think I need a ghetto studio :) Love that grey seamless!

Shannon Joy April 15, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

I think I may want to create a ghetto studio!! WOW!!! You make it look fabulous!

Jaime April 16, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Cuties! Love that smile!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP