Tuesday, April 12, 2011

102/365

I did a few test shots of Ben to figure out the best positioning for the lighting in my garage....which will soon transform into "Ghetto Studio B", haha. I want to take some pictures of Bray with a paper backdrop and my big guy was easily bribed into modeling for me. His mouth looks just like his daddy's in this picture. Any critique is welcome!

102/365
Ben has his first ever Pee Wee Tee Ball practice today! I'm definitely more excited than he is...I might post an extra picture tonight or make that my picture for Thursday. It looks like it might not be camera weather this evening!
ETA: Forgot the camera...Ben is still not too excited about tee ball, but I'm hoping he will like it more once he feels more comfortable.

9 comments:

Melissa April 12, 2011 at 3:14 PM  

Ooo...I'm diggin' this conversion!! I have no critique, really 'cause I really like it. Well, that something-er-other in the top right corner keeps catching my eye, but that's being super picky of me. :o)

Have fun at Pee Wee Tee Ball practice!!

Amy April 12, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

Looks good to me. Love his expression. Have fun at t-ball practice!

KAREN April 12, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

my benjamin is also doing pee wee tee ball!! i honestly was way more excited than he was, but i'm sure he will like it!

Megan April 13, 2011 at 1:35 AM  

Umm... is Ben looking really grown up all of the sudden?! Can't wait to see what else comes out of "Ghetto Studio B" :)

karren April 13, 2011 at 1:48 AM  

love that expression. He has pretty eyes.

Kristin April 13, 2011 at 2:09 AM  

Donna Bouchet taught me that garages can have amazing light. I just don't like shooting in mine because of all the background clutter, so you'll have to show us how you rig up your new studio.

Jennifer Gammon April 13, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

I think it looks great!! Cute subject too :) Did you try the stand?

Courtney April 13, 2011 at 8:07 AM  

I SO need a garage to use as my "studio" :O) I love the catchlights!! Can't wait to see what you are able to capture in there!

Flower Photography April 14, 2011 at 1:49 AM  

Oh I'd love a Ghetto!! Sounds great. Hi face is just super cute - love the expression.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP