Monday, April 11, 2011

101/365

Scratch disk full.....I couldn't resist. Obviously, I recreated this at home, but this is what Ben was doing while walking through the mall and it reminded me of the many, many hours of burning disks and moving files over to the EHD that are ahead of me. I've been very lazy about burning disks since I bought a Backblaze membership...and now look forward to burning 2 years worth of pictures....YIKES...before I move them over! Back to Ben, he tells me something while walking through the mall. There was loud music and I told him I couldn't hear him. So, he yells out, "My heiney itches because of the tag in my underwear!". So, there ya have it.

101/365
Just finished posting the pics from our trip. Check out day 93! It makes me laugh every time I look at it!

9 comments:

Melissa April 11, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

Ha!!! That is awesome! I love your comment..."so, there ya' have it". Too cute for a hiney scratchin' photo!! ;o)

Carrie April 11, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

LOL!!

Tracy April 11, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

This just gives me the giggles! Love it!! What a great capture of something that made you laugh and will for a long time!! My oldest son does not like tags on his underware either!

Misty April 12, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

That made me chuckle.

grandmabish April 12, 2011 at 2:23 AM  

This is PRICELESS! HA ha.

Courtney April 12, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

This is hilarious :O) Tell me more about this Backblaze membership??? I think I need that!! I put my photos on my EHD but I'm not good about backing them up! Yikes!!!

Amy April 12, 2011 at 7:53 AM  

ROFL! Too funny.

Kristin April 13, 2011 at 2:13 AM  

That is priceless! It totally made my night, so thanks for sharing. Your photo to go with the story is wonderful too.

Flower Photography April 14, 2011 at 1:49 AM  

lol :-)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP