Sunday, March 20, 2011

Joy of Luck: day 3: lucky symbols

Prompt: What are some traditional lucky symbols that you can think of? How has our culture created its own perception of what brings luck (and what brings bad luck?). look around your surroundings….what lucky “token” can you find?

I have never been really superstitious or been really hokey, but this was my "lucky" necklace for quite some time. I think I wore it the entire time I was pregnant with Ben. He turned out great, so maybe there is something to it! This necklace became popular because of Sex and the City. That was my absolute favorite show when it was on. We had HBO solely for SATC. My mom bought me the necklace which made it more special. Looks like I need to replace a diamond :(

Joy of Luck Day 3

2 comments:

Amy March 20, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

Very pretty.

Thanks for the dogwood info. I had never heard that before. Makes me like it even more. I have to admit that I looked out the window to see if the tree was straight (it's not) ;-)

Courtney March 22, 2011 at 1:04 AM  

What a beautiful necklace!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP