Tuesday, March 29, 2011

88/365

Today is what I call our crazy busy day. We usually leave the house for preschool and don't seem to make it back home until it is time for dinner. Bray and I did return home this morning after dropping the big kids off. Everyone is feeling under the weather. You can imagine what our moods are like....So, here it is. These trees (Water Oak, I believe) line the streets in our neighborhood. I can't wait to see what they look like 10 years from now. Sorry for all of the plant images lately. I use any excuse to break out the macro though!

88/365
And a couple for the grandparents. Bray is 4 months old today!!!
4 months!

4 months today!

10 comments:

Chelsea March 29, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Woah, what a great macro shot! Love the muted colors and great detail!

Amy March 29, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

Wow, awesome macro! Love it. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Misty March 29, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Excellent macro. Great detail.

Valeria March 29, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

Lovely. I need to learn more about it

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About March 29, 2011 at 3:09 PM  

I love the muted colors also. Very nice!

Kristin March 29, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Holy cow, his eyes are killin' me over here! Wow, he's going to be one handsome little dude!

darolyn March 30, 2011 at 1:12 AM  

Beautiful! I love the drool in the second picture!!! So, in answer to you question about the move...ugh! I haven't packed anything yet. I'm mostly waiting because I don't want to jinx anything...I'm waiting for our buyers to remove all contingencies so I feel more certain about things. That should happen pretty soon...I hope. Thanks for asking!!

Megan March 30, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

Macro makes me happy too :) Funny how the grandparents could care less, though! I love the B&W of Brayden. It feels so classic and timeless... beautiful use of light.

Tracy March 31, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

Beautiful macro!!! Love the coloring. And I LOVE that blk&white of your son!!! Adorable!!!

Jaime April 1, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

Love the composition of that first one! Cute cute baby. :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP