Wednesday, March 2, 2011

61/365

Today was a great day. I haven't said that often lately. I took the kids shopping at the outlets. There were no melt downs. Not even an inkling of one. Delia rode in the stroller without complaints. Ben followed along and was such a good boy. I found more cute boy things than girl things. Score! The boys will even match this summer at the pool. Sorry, D, but they don't make coordinating swimsuits for you where we shop. The kids played at the playground afterward. Bray slept his entire nap time peacefully. We had hot dogs at the food court and Ben said, "My hot dog is delicious! Isn't it beautiful, Mommy?" Haha. He thought it was beautiful because it was so colorful with the ketchup and mustard. This has just been one of those days that remind me that our life now with three kiddos will get easier (and more challenging in other ways, I'm sure). It has been done before. I'm not the first to feel overwhelmed, but I really needed this day. So, here are a few faces of my littlest man who I love and adore, even though he has pushed me *almost* to my breaking point. I have been so blessed with the little people in my life. Sorry for the long post, just feeling grateful today!
61/365

17 comments:

BarbRiley March 2, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

Laurie, I am so glad you had a great day. I can't imagine how difficult three is :) Hang in there! I don't mind the long posts at all; helps me feel close to you again :)

Branson @ Reflection of Something March 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

I love hearing about good days! (and beautiful hot dogs, lol) and of course your photos are priceless!

Jennifer Gammon March 2, 2011 at 7:30 PM  

Love those faces! So glad you had a good day!

Julie March 2, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

He is so cute and getting so big :) That is great you had such a nice day too :)

Amy March 2, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

He's adorable. Love the bottom middle one.

I remember feeling that way after my 3rd was born. Seems like 2-4 months was the hardest. It'll get easier :-)

Tracy March 2, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

What a handsome little guy! I love series photos like this when you catch differnt little faces of the same little person. That middle bottom one is adorable!! Very cute. Days like today are the ones that keep you going and give you the strength to get through the not so good ones ;) So glad you had a wonderful day!!

Carrie March 2, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Laurie, this is such a sweet post. I'm so glad that you had such a fabulous day. This pics of your little one are so precious.

Jaime March 2, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

Cute...my fave is definitely the first one of the three on the bottom!

karren March 3, 2011 at 1:02 AM  

Braden is growing so fast. What a cutie he is. I'm glad you had a good day, and got out without too much trauma.

Megan March 3, 2011 at 1:42 AM  

So sweet. I love your storyboards. I'm so glad you declared them equal to 1 photo :) Woohoo for a good day!

Misty March 3, 2011 at 2:06 AM  

What a cutie patootie!

Kristin March 3, 2011 at 2:22 AM  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bottom middle upside down picture! It rocks!

Amanda Norton March 3, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

Yay! It was a great day for it! We love going to the outlets and then the playground there. That's funny what Ben said about the hotdog :) Bray is precious! Vie got to see him again! We will be at Chickfila around 11:30 if you want to bring him

Sarah P. March 3, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

That IS a great day! I love the beautiful hotdog...so funny how kids look at the world. :)

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About March 3, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

Great collage! He is so cute!

Melissa March 3, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

I know what you mean. I thought I was doomed and never going out in public again after we had our third, Caroline. It was rough for a couple of months and then...there are those good days. When I had days like that? Like the one you had? I thought I actually knew what I was doing as a mommy...things were lookin' up. I hope your tricky days with three are fewer and fewer and you get more and more Beautiful Hotdog Days!
Love the photos of your littlest dude. Especially bottom center. :o)

Courtney March 4, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

Oh my! He is getting so big! He is just so stinkin' adorable!! Love the collage!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP