Monday, February 28, 2011

59/365

And to wrap up February, we LOVE Chic-fil-a! We grabbed it and brought it home today. Delia was having fun making a million faces at me, but I did manage to get one sweet one. She is a sweet girl. Just a little lot sassy. <---(I just learned how to do that! haha. 59/365
AND, I realized that my browser settings are the cause of my slightly stretchy/blurry images. I wasn't crazy, but I understand why you might have thought so! Thanks to Ben for pushing a million buttons and totally messing it up, because now it is fixed!

9 comments:

Amy February 28, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Too cute! We love Chick-fil-A too. We'd never had it until we moved down here.

Tracy February 28, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

These are adorable! I am now wondering if mine look stretched or blurry?? Would you mind sharing what fixed it? Could you tell me if mine look like what yours did becaues I never saw it in your photos ;) or would I be able to tell a difference?

KAREN February 28, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

i had chick-fil-a last week! that's where i discovered the awesome ketchup packs i posted on my blog! lol!

Megan February 28, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Mmm. Chick-fil-A. We haven't been in over a month... probably time to go back.

I thought maybe I was crazy... because on most of your images the clarity is rockin'. Glad it looks that way for you too now :)

karren February 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

I have never seen anything but beautiful in your images. I do want to know how to do that cross out thing though. I laughed out loud about your comment on my blog post today. Is your fur baby naughty?

Carrie February 28, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

These are beautiful! I laughed at your "just learned to do that"! I still don't know how... haha!

Melissa February 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Oooh, we love CFA!!

Mindy February 28, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

Yes Chick-fil-A is big in our house too - especially on Tuesday night's when the kids eat free and then play while hubby and I enjoy some uninterrupted (somewhat) chatting time. :)

Amanda Norton March 3, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

I love D!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP