Tuesday, February 15, 2011

46/365

The Joy of Love: Day 15: Kisses

I have a ton of pictures of Delia blowing kisses and puckering her lips, so I thought I would take a picture of my little Bennie today. And can I brag about my big boy for a moment? He has really been soooo goood lately. We hit a bit of a rough patch after Brayden was born, but we have changed up the bedtime routine and included a little extra one on one time, and it has made all the difference. I could hug and kiss him all day.
46/365
For those CM'ers, I just ran across "Photoshop 15th". I haven't been logging onto CM's that often (I wonder why..ahem...Brayden) and this one sparked my interest. Split toning. I have no idea what the numbers ended up being. I just played until I liked it.

13 comments:

Amanda February 15, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Love all of the blowing kisses photos I'm seeing today. This one is beautiful, and yay for Bennie. One on one time is so important!

Chelsea February 15, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Adorable, I love his expression!!

Carrie February 15, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

He's glowing! So sweet.

Shannon Joy February 15, 2011 at 10:08 PM  

So sweet!!! Love one-on-one time!

Melissa February 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

Look at that pretty bokeh! I noticed the split toning thread, too. I've been wanting to try it out! I like your edit a lot!

Amanda Norton February 15, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Sweet Beenie! I love blown kisses... You can't help but reach out and catch them!

Tracy February 15, 2011 at 10:32 PM  

Just love this!! Beautiful and so sweet!

Megan February 15, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

Split toning is pretty fun. I'm glad things are smoothing out with Ben... we had a really rough patch with Isaac after we moved and I missed my sweet boy so much during the attitude issues :)

Kara February 15, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

awww... love it!

Jennifer Gammon February 16, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

Sweet little Ben!

Amy February 16, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

So sweet! I did the same thing with Josh for this prompt. :-)

Karli February 16, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

Oh my goodnes, your blog is FANTASTIC! Your pictures are beautiful (and your processing in day #40 - eeek! Divine!!!) :-) Love it!

About my water shot...no, I didn't use a flash, but there is a window right behind my sink. I was shooting into the light in order to get my shutter speed really fast. I used TV mode, and my shutter was 1/3200. My aperture was f/5 so I could get some of the water drops in focus, but wide enough that I could still blur the background. That green color was just a cutting board standing on its side - LOL! I guess you use what you have, right? ha! Thanks so much for stopping by, and for your sweet comment. Happy Wednesday!

TOLIVER FAMILY February 17, 2011 at 1:10 AM  

love this! sweet

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP