Wednesday, February 9, 2011

40/365

The Joy of Love: Day 9: Passions and Hobbies

Today's prompt was an easy one! Ben has been interested in things that go and only things that go since the beginning of his existence. But! Recently, he has really gotten into dinosaurs. Brent and I have been really excited to learn about something new with him. He already knows the names of more dinosaurs than I do and his favorite TV show to watch is Dinosaur Train. He was roaring and singing, "I am a meat eater, I am a plant eater, we are friends!" and picking up various dinosaurs. His favorite is the Triceratops (plant eater, three horns, and head frill, FYI). The image can be found here in the Joy of Love flickr group.

Delia said, "I'm helping you Mommy!" and was raking crumbs into her hand......which she sees me do all of the time. The only difference is that I don't promptly throw my crumbs in the floor afterward :)
40/365

17 comments:

Tracy February 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

Love your dinosaur pictures!! This photo is so sweet as well! The story is just precious!

Amy February 9, 2011 at 6:59 PM  

Love the dinosaur pictures and Delia is too cute :-)

Branson @ Reflection of Something February 9, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

I like the processing on this one!

whippetmom February 9, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

Love the processing on Delia's picture :) After seeing Shannon and your pictures with dinosaurs...I know what I need to be sure to capture ;)

Sarah P. February 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

Love the edit on this.

KAREN February 9, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

i love this capture... such sweet little hands!

Carrie February 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

Haha... cute stories! I love when kids imitate such grown up behaviors!

Amanda February 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

Ha ha! That's great. Love the photo!

Kristin February 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

That made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the humor and I love your capture and edit. Nice job.

Amanda Norton February 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

Sweet picture! And yes.. Ben kept telling me about that dinosaur and acting like he was one.. I had never heard of that one. I learned something new from him ;-)

Megan February 9, 2011 at 11:06 PM  

The processing is so sweet for Delia's pic. Isaac's bd is 9/11/07. He adores Dinosaur Train too :) We haven't watched in awhile because he has a bit of an issue realizing that I can't make tv shows appear at will like I can a movie...

Misty February 10, 2011 at 1:39 AM  

Such precious little hands!

TOLIVER FAMILY February 10, 2011 at 2:21 AM  

love your processing here...super sweet shot.

grandmabish February 10, 2011 at 3:53 AM  

This is soo sweet. I like your PP also. I hope that you got your valentines done!

Chelsea February 10, 2011 at 7:36 AM  

Ha ha, what a 'great' little helper! I love the angle!

Shannon Joy February 11, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Love this!!!!! The processing is perfect! Love the dinosaur pics!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography February 12, 2011 at 11:34 AM  

That's so sweet. Goes to show you that little eyes are always watching and little ears are always listening.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP