Tuesday, February 8, 2011

39/365

The Joy of Love: Day 8: Gift from the heart
I did take a picture for this class today (it's in the Flickr pool) but decided on something else. The gift from the heart that I chose to photograph was the poem that Brent wrote for me and read at our rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding. Brent has a way with the written word. I just love him!

Okay, prepare yourself for random photo....we were in the playroom this afternoon and the sun's rays were shining through a couple of the windows. For the first time, Delia noticed how the dust in the air was reflecting in the light and floating around. She held her hands out so gently and said, "Look Mommy! I'm touching them." It must have looked like fairy dust to her. I sure love me some Delia.

39/365

13 comments:

Chelsea February 8, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

Ah, how cute. I wish I could look at dust in the same way! ;)

Tracy February 8, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

This is so creative and unique! I just love it!

Shannon Joy February 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

This makes me smile! Love the fairy dust :).

Megan February 8, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

How cool! I've often thought about how I would photograph the swirling sparkly dust while lying in bed in the morning... but I'm too lazy to get up and get my camera to try it out :)

karren February 9, 2011 at 12:08 AM  

Well, blow me down! I'm surprised, no actually astonished that you could photograph that! Great job...cute story too.

shannon February 9, 2011 at 12:29 AM  

So sweet!

Valeria February 9, 2011 at 1:18 AM  

Great moment, great capture. LOVE IT

Amanda Norton February 9, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

She's so sweet!

Amy February 9, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

Very cool!

Carrie February 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

GREAT capture! That's so cool that you were able to capture what she was seeing with your camera.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About February 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

Great shot! My son calls them sun fuzzies.

Branson @ Reflection of Something February 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM  

That is so darling!

Melissa February 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM  

Fantastic!!! What a sweet little moment!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP