Saturday, February 5, 2011

36/365

The Joy of Love: Day 5: Love to Hate

I had to think about this prompt for a bit. I didn't want to pick on any of the kids, so Brent is my subject. He can take it. One of the things that I really give him a hard time about is his 5 hour bathroom routine (and he isn't a pretty boy). Seriously, the man has the best dental hygiene of anyone I know. Do you really need to floss 4 times a day?
36/365
On another note, my biggest little guy counted to 100 at dinner today! Yay Ben! And Brayden is Super Baby. He seems to be 100% today with no pain meds! What a blessing he is.

7 comments:

Amy February 5, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Good job Ben!

Carrie February 5, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

Wow, four times a day!! Cool picture. This in B&W reminds me of the 1950's Nickelodeon shows!

Amy February 5, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

LOL. I thought about doing Joe brushing his teeth for mine today but decided not to. :-)

Chelsea February 5, 2011 at 9:22 PM  

First off, your bathroom is sparkling!! And a four times flosser, wow, he must be the dentist's prized patient!!

Amanda February 5, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Ha ha! My husband is a groomer too, but I didn't pick on him today because I couldn't settle on just one thing ;)

Megan February 6, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

Well, ya know, good dental hygiene is better than bad dental hygiene :) hehe Wow! 100! Go Ben :)

Misty February 6, 2011 at 12:17 AM  

What a sport your hubs is. I feel like I am doing great if I remember to floss once a day. :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP