Friday, January 7, 2011

7/365

I bought Ben some new shirts the other day. Poor boy was in need of a few more. Anyway, this morning, he picked one of his new shirts out to wear that has a hood. He was so excited about the hood that for two hours straight (indoors) he wore the hood up. I couldn't decide if I wanted to get a photo of the hood, or the nutella lips, or his little ear sticking out of the hood, or the fact that I bribed him to get a picture, but I lucked up and got one photo that shows all of these things. I love that a handful of Nerds can get me a good 15 minutes of practice :)

7/365

8 comments:

BarbRiley January 7, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

Gotta love what a little bribe will get ya! Thanks for asking how we are doing and thinking about us. The hardest part was leaving Scott at the airport. Right now though, it just feels like any other trip he takes. I think around the 3 or 4 week point it will start to feel differently.

Tracy January 7, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

Such a sweet photo. I love the processing on this one! We love nutella here as well and my 5 yr old has nutella left over on his face all of the time! Adorable!

Jennifer January 7, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

What a great capture. I love everything about it. I must try the Nerds trick on my little ones now.

grandmabish January 8, 2011 at 12:36 AM  

I really like the look of this new blog. Clever photo today...you caught him at the right moment.

Kristen January 8, 2011 at 1:32 AM  

This is a beautiful shot! It's really soft and dreamy. :)

calesmama January 8, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

Aww what a sweet shot! Love the processing and the great focus on his hands! My little guy loves Nerds, too. Gotta do what ya gotta do to get the shot, right? :)

Amanda Norton January 8, 2011 at 3:04 PM  

Cute shirt! Jacob and Eliza love hoods too! Great photo!!

Trisha January 12, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

Ah yes, bribes are the best. :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP