Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4/365

I can't even begin to express the gratitude that I felt for my family and friends over the past 5 weeks since Brayden joined us. The emotional support, the beautiful shower, the gifts, the meals...I could go on and on. But I finally bought some thank you notes today to try. Isn't there like a one year deadline for wedding thank yous? There should be a 2 year deadline for baby shower ones!

4/365

***Still working out the kinks, but I'm getting there with the little blog :)

6 comments:

Branson January 4, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

I love your creativity :) and any mom on the receiving end of those thank yous surely understands the delay lol

grandmabish January 5, 2011 at 1:46 AM  

I'm so glad you are doing this. I like the new look.

calesmama January 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

Delayed baby shower thank yous are totally acceptable! :) I think your blog is gorgeous! Looking forward to following along!

Megan January 5, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

The blog is looking great! Love the colors and those header pics :)

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About January 5, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

Just found your blog on Click It Up A Notch. Loving your pictures! You are a great photographer!

Trisha January 12, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

I like it! Sheesh, us moms have a lot to do, huh?

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP