Saturday, January 29, 2011

29/365

Brent came home from NYC last night and brought the kids a t-shirt. I think he picked the perfect shirts for them. Just goes to show how well he knows them. For Ben, an "I love the Blue" NYPD t-shirt with the Cookie Monster, and for Delia a sparkly Hello Kitty one. They both love them. I was trying to get a cute picture of Delia showing Hello Kitty, but I got this little gem instead. Wish I hadn't clipped her arm though.
29/365

I'm looking forward to February! I'm participating in a free class called "the joy of LOVE" by Willette Designs. The purpose of this class is to explore photographing your loved ones. I took her first class called "finding the JOY" last year and thought this would be the perfect way to finish off the cold dark months of winter. If you would like to join me, follow this link and sign up to get the daily photo prompts and photo tips! I plan on sharing some images from this class as well as images of things I love for the month of February.

17 comments:

Misty January 29, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

Even without the Hello Kitty she's still very cute!

Alison January 29, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

Aww, cuteness! Sparkley Hello Kitty has got to be a big hit!

Amy January 29, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Aww, she is so cute!

I'm taking Willette's class too :-)

Branson January 29, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

Darling! I love her hair bow!

I totally forgot I signed up for that class until I got the email today, lol.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About January 29, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

She is very cute! I am excited about the class too!

Sarah P. January 29, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

She's so adorable! I'm taking the class as well...I'm excited to see what we all come up with.

Tamra January 29, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Very cute photo, and girl, of course! And thanks for sharing the link. I'll be joining you!

Carrie January 29, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

Laurie, are you a pro? I swoon over your pictures. Love them all!

Amanda January 29, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

Beautiful shot! Perfect example of how you can try to get a photo you want and "fail" but end up with something beautiful and perfect anyway!

I'm doing the Joy of LOVE class too! Can't wait!

Megan January 29, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

A-dorable. I like all of the negative space and how you have her angled on the floor. I'm all signed up for the Willette class too :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography January 29, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

She's beautiful and you captured her joy.

Sarah Halstead January 29, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Great photo. I am doing that class too. I am your 100th follower. Come on over to my blog and link up your 365 project if you would like. http://naptimemomtog.com

Julie January 29, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

What a sweet smile! That sounds like a fun class too!

Amy January 29, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

Thanks for sharing! I signed up for the class, too. I can't wait!

Carrie January 29, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

This is beautiful! I joined the class too and I can't wait! Yay!

BarbRiley January 30, 2011 at 12:02 AM  

What a cutie pie! And way to go for taking care of all three kiddos on your own. I can't imagine how tough it must have been!

Katherine January 30, 2011 at 4:26 AM  

Lori- all your shots are totally priceless. I love her expression here and you always seem to nail it!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP