Sunday, January 2, 2011

2/365

Okay....I'm gonna do it! Three hundred and sixty five more days of photos. I think I would kick myself if I didn't do it this year of all years since Brayden will have so many firsts to document and share. I do plan to change how I do things for the upcoming year to make it easier on myself. Shorter posts (I can hear the hallelujah's!) and only ONE picture a day. It is so hard to choose sometimes, but I'm sticking with it. But! Collages count as one image. I need some way of getting around it :)

As I said last year, haha, I want to say no less, and yes more to my kiddos. So, even though I hate the clean up and cringe every time I see tiny pieces in the carpet, I said yes to Playdoh.

2/365
I decided to play around with shooting in jpegs. This one was shot in vivid mode. I did a curves bump and sharpened. It's vivid all right.

12 comments:

Sarah P. January 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

Congrats on another 365! I found your link on Courtney's Click It Up a Notch but there seems to be a problem with your link. It tells me that it's trying to log me in as flickinger365 and that it may be an attempt to trick me. Very strange. I googled you and found your actual blog so you may want to see if you have the same issue. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with this year!

Courtney January 2, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

Yay!! I'm so glad you are doing it again :O) Can't wait to see the playdough pic! I may have to try the say no less and yes more thing :O)

Courtney January 2, 2011 at 11:54 PM  

Mmm..I checked it on my Mac and Ian's PC and it seems to work. I will have to do some investigating :O) I don't want anyone to miss out on your fabulous photos!

Megan January 2, 2011 at 11:56 PM  

Woohoo for another year! I totally agree- collages definitely only count as one image :)

Jen B. January 3, 2011 at 2:54 AM  

Yay, you got get em girl! I am doing a 52 week project most likely so I can keep challenging myself somewhat. Looking forward to another year following your cute family. I have loved watching your photography blossom this year. Best of luck to you!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ January 3, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

You can certainly let your photos speak for you. I, too, am not much on words.

What a wonderful opportunity to be able to capture your son's firsts. There will be many photos to be treasured for years.

whippetmom January 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

Yay! So glad you're doing it again! :)

Jennifer Gammon January 3, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Yay! You are the reason I decided to do one this year!

Alison January 3, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

You're a rock star! Can't wait to see Year 2!

karren January 3, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

I'm so happy that you decided on the 365. You keep me going, plus I have grown so attached to you and your precious kiddos.

Val January 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

I just stumbled on your blog and I have to tell you....It's amazing. Your photo's are gorgeous. Happy Tuesday!

Trisha January 12, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

Oh man, I say no to play dough a lot too, so when I say yes it's a BIG DEAL.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP