Thursday, January 20, 2011

20/365

Whoo hoo! We are back online! So, I can catch up with my posts.
I took the kids to Monkey Joe's with a friend today. I sure wish they would remove the arcade games so the kids would actually jump and slide. This is Ben toward the end. Regardless, they were tired and ready to go when we left. And me too. Today has been exhausting.
20/365

On a sidenote, Ben and Delia were singing the same song in Spanish today at dinner, (for Winterfest, I'm sure!). I was trying to figure out what they were saying and Ben was getting frustrated with me. I told him that I didn't know Spanish and couldn't quite understand what he was saying. He said to me, "Maybe YOU need to go to school Mommy." Haha. Maybe so, Ben!

8 comments:

Kara January 20, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

You always have such great colors! That's what happens when you have little ones, huh? Great picture!

Chelsea January 20, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

Ha ha, Ben! That's too funny. Sometimes I wish I could just bounce around in those moonbounce houses like we were kids!

Branson January 20, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

fun! And ben sounds like quire a character :)

grandmabish January 20, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

I like the bright colors here, and your prior photo...oh my, she's got the eye roll down pat. At this age it is cute though.

Keara @ Now I Know What Life Is All About January 20, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

That does look like a lot of fun! I really need to take my kids to something like that so they can let all of their energy out!

Courtney January 20, 2011 at 10:42 PM  

Ha! He cracks me up! I need to go to school to learn another language for sure! Japanese would be useful he he :O) I love the colors in this photo! I like you "gymnastic type" pic better than mine :O) We need a Monkey Joe's!

Carrie January 20, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

I love taking taking my little guy to some place where I know he gets exhausted from having such a good time! Nice colors!

Val January 21, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

I love all the wonderful colors in this picture!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP