Monday, January 17, 2011

17/365

I'm having a little patchy internet service, so I was unable to post yesterday. Amazing how much I rely on internet service on a daily basis.

My picture today is of my sweet girl Delia. I do think she is the sweetest little girl alive. She so freely gives hugs and kisses and almost always has a smile on her face, especially when she is trying to get out of trouble. Just last night, we were giving night night hugs and kisses and she called out of her room "I love you Ben!". That is the first time I have heard her tell him she loved him without being prompted by either Brent or myself. I just love her and thought I would take a picture of her sweet face today. Couldn't decide color or B&W, so I picked both (against my rules, but it is the same picture).
17/365
17/365

9 comments:

Carrie January 18, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

What a cutie!

Carrie January 18, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

So precious! I like both the color and B&W shot too.

whippetmom January 18, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

She is precious! :) I wouldn't have been able to pick b/n color/bw either ;)

Tracy January 18, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

I like them both as well! Such a sweet face.

Misty January 19, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

What a cutie patootie!

Megan January 19, 2011 at 1:12 AM  

I adore when kiddos spontaneously share "I love you"s Sweet girl :) For me, the B&W is all about her eyes, I'm drawn right to them, and the color allows me to explore the frame a little more... her eyes, smile, the colors in the background... I would have had a hard time choosing between the 2 versions as well!

Katherine January 19, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

Such a sweet little face. They are both beautiful pictures!

Sarah P. January 19, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

Both are so beautiful but I love the color one, she has such gorgeous brown eyes!

Courtney January 20, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

Yikes! I can't decide which one I like better :O) The love between siblings is so sweet! Kate is constantly telling Emma how much she loves her. I can't wait for Emma to be able to do the same :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP